No matter how often it is said, it will always ring true: Goa is the most iconic party destination in India.
Everyone wants to visit Goa at least once in their life and be a part of its liberal and stress-free lifestyle.
Here are Ten Activities and Places You’d Want To Try Out:
- Pousada by the Beach: This exemplar fine dining also quite simply embodies the ideal dining experience. Cosily located close to the Calangute Beach, it is difficult to miss. Excellent food, polite service, artful furniture and an enviable location all roll into one unforgettable experience. Some of the more popular items on their menu are the Peri-Peri Calamari, Pork Fejoida, and the prawns.
Pricing: Approximately INR 2000 for two people
- The Garden, Colva: Situated near the Colva Beach, it is best known for its mouth-watering North Indian food which ranges from traditional to experimental. They have cheese Chili Naans, Chicken 65, and everything in between. What’s more, the place is friendly both regarding its service and on your pocket.
Pricing: Approximately INR 1500 for two people
- Ranchikud, Porvorim: While the two restaurants above are excellent high-end dining spots, Ranchikud is delightfully agreeable with the wallet. It has great fish thalis to go along with a comfy and revitalising ambience. A highly recommended visit for anyone going to Goa, and looking for a great meal on a budget.
Pricing: Grab a Fish Thali with a pint of Beer for an unbelievable INR 149 using this Nearbuy deal.
Look Your Best:
- Relooking Beauty and Slimming Centre, Panjim: When in Goa, it’s understood that you’re going to be hitting the beach to party. So if you want to look your best, Relooking is a great option. They offer services ranging from the usual and mundane like haircuts to the radical and cutting-edge.
Pricing: Get a haircut, wash, and blow-dry for just INR 250 (for men) with this Nearbuy offer.
- Ocean Spa & Salon: All that partying can take a toll on you, and the folks at Ocean Spa & Salon understand that. It is a cosy, relaxing haven in the busy, moving spectacle that is Goa. They offer exquisite spa treatments, pampering salon care like threading and top-drawer beauty products to help you re-energize. Compared to a normal beauty centre, this offers a more holistic relaxation experience.
Pricing: Get a haircut, clean-up, and threading for just INR 999 (for women).
Hotels and Hospitality:
- Golden Tulip: Standing tall near the Candolim Beach, this magnificent 4 Star Deluxe hotel represents the best in high-end hospitality. With a marvellously refreshing swimming pool, efficient centres, and great views– guests at the Golden Tulip can ask for little more.
Pricing: Get a stay for two with breakfast at just INR 3666 using this Nearbuy deal.
- Ramada Caravela Beach Resort: If you want exquisite Goan hospitality instead of the normal hotels, Ramada Caravela Beach Resort is the place you’re looking for. With its minimalistic yet comfortable environs, it has kept the spirit of the beach alive in the comfort of a resort – a rare achievement.
Pricing: Stay for two with breakfast costs INR 5883.
- Sukho Thai Foot Spa: It is quite frankly delightfully alarming how good an authentic Thai foot massage feels. All the stress, tension, and negativity are smoked out, and you feel like your mind is flooded with positive vibes and good energy.
Pricing: Using Nearbuy’s voucher, you can get foot therapy for just INR 75.
Connect with the Goan Skies and Seas:
- Rediscovery Cruises Private Boat Ride: The gently seductive and exhilarating sensation of bobbing around India’s most iconic party destination has a charm of its own. You could go for the couples ride to get closer to that special someone or a group ride to have a ball of a time with friends old and new.
Pricing: Hop on a couples ride at INR 3999 with this deal from Nearbuy.
- Wakeboarding and Parasailing at Chalo Picnic: They say that one can capture the soul of a seaside destination only by taking to the skies and the seas. Whether it be zipping across the water on a board, or gliding across beautiful skies with the almost spiritual horizon in the distance, Chalo Picnic is a great adventure park to visit. It is incredibly fun, and water sports are a must on any Goa trip, as many would confirm.
Pricing: Discover your love for wakeboarding at INR 1850.
With all the feel-good experiences that Goa has to offer- from water sports to food and hotels, it would be mighty unfair not to tell people about this iconic party destination.
Do leave your comments and share this information with your gang!