Title: 7 Reasons IIMs today carry more weight than most Ivy Leagues in India
Employers and investors have realised that cracking the CAT or JEE takes more merit and perseverance as compared to getting an admission in a Top 20 college abroad where partly even money and status are involved.
And that passion to outdo everybody else only comes from an average middle class hard working sapling.
There are people who are able to get into colleges like Harvard or Stanford despite failing the JEE and/or CAT. And with so many people with foreign degrees, Indian degrees are again increasing in importance.
Title: 3 Reasons why you should skip an MBA. And 4 reasons you’ll regret doing so!
Engineers from good colleges are earning handsomely.
Startups are paying well, on merit, rather than merely looking at your degree.
Getting a top MBA isn’t possible for everyone.
Long term growth and prospects.
Connections and networking.
Stability, marriage and social status.
Future funding or investment banking etc.
Title: Is MBA coaching really worth it? Here are 5 toppers who believe it is!
Improvement in chances of selection with proper preparation.
Short cuts and study techniques.
5 testimonials from CL.
Case studies of failed and successful candidates.
Title: Looking for funding? Here’s why you need to get an MBA to make it happen!
• Some statistics like
Out of 121 deals,
• A total of 63 founders have post graduate or higher degrees
• At least 40 CEOs have an MBA degree
• Only four of them have a PhD
• Investors also show an inclination towards foreign degrees.
• It also matters what college you got your MBA from.
• Network expands when you’re doing your MBA.
• Sufficient knowledge about developing business models.
Title: 4 reasons MBAs hate their life. And 5 reasons why they still get the best spouses!
Long working hours, extreme stress and competition, pressure to startup, delayed gratification
• Reasons why they get the best spouse – usually they find someone in college itself, better financial status, stability, well connected. More attractive. More independent and confident.
Title: Flunked in JEE? Don’t despair. Prepare for CAT 2018…
You might have failed because you might not have studied all concepts thoroughly. The good thing is that the CAT is more logical and basics oriented than the JEE. So with the right coaching, you can be ready to crack the CAT in a few months.
Once you get into an IIM, nobody cares that you flunked your JEE.
Title: Here’s why you may be in the wrong MBA coaching program…
• Very few lectures by the promised faculties
• Extra charges for mock tests and also their quality and level of difficulty as compared to actual CAT papers
• Not enough competition
• Poor study material
• Bad infrastructure, irregularity of lectures, counselors and faculty not approachable
Title: Planning to get an MBA? Stop! 6 things you need to know like yesterday…
• Highlight why getting an MBA is a good option.
• Things you should know before getting it- the exact path you want to choose after MBA, similar knowledge can be gained through work experience, invest in good books instead of an MBA degree